uno cien – Spanish
백 – Korean
0 – Chinese
Ein Hundert – German
Εκατόν – Greek
מאה – Hebrew
cento – Italian
one hundred – English
Yes, friends. This is my ONE HUNDREDTH POST on Miraculous Maze. Hard to believe everything that has changed since I did my first post back in February. Then I was an emotional, stressed-out, engaged college senior. And today I’m still fairly emotional, but not nearly as stressed and HALLELUJAH! not in school anymore (Well, as a student).
Some of the things that haven’t changed since I started blogging are:
- My top three favorite songs are “Divine Romance” by Phil Wickham, “You’re Beautiful” by Phil Wickham, and “Lead Me to the Cross” by Hillsong. These still bring me to tears.
- Today’s Letters is still my favorite blog.
- I still have no clue what I’m doing and feel like I’m divinely being led through a maze.
- JRB continues to be my crush.
- I am still obsessed with China: think of it regularly, pray for it regularly, and long for its people, salvation, and food.
Thank you to all of you who actually follow along with my ramblings. It really means the world to me that you A.) put up with me B.) even care what I write about C.) tell me you enjoy MM D.) All of the above.
I plan to keep this little blogo running for quite some time. Who knows what the next 100 posts may bring!