1. I love Jesus.
2. I am obsessed with Chinese things and people. (maybe I’ll broaden that to Asian things and Asian people.) They really are the greatest!
3. I enjoy giving nicknames. For example: Josh is often referred to as Yosh, Yoshi, JRB (pronounced “jerb”), J.R.B., Mr. Bierman, etc.
4. My mom and Josh tell me I’m supposed to be a high school teacher and coach, and I keep saying no.
5. I attempt to be outdoorsy/artsy, but really I’m pretty regular.
6. Josh and I are getting MARRIED on May 12 aka less than 3 months.
7. I’ve never been on a diet. I go through phases of exercising/eating healthy, but they always end in an empty jar of peanut butter or a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I CANNOT say no to chocolate chip cookies. It’s really bad.
8. I have random thoughts which lead to more random thoughts which lead to more random thoughts, so be prepared for posts to go everywhere.
9. Today’s Letters is my favorite blog of all time. I would move to Dallas and go to the Pearl Cup everyday if it meant I could be friends with Em and Tim Loerke.
10. I’m an only child. Embarrassing/ awesome at the same time.